Sunday, May 22, 2011

Best Beginner Rackets

"Dot to Dot ..."


Xiquet Hello!

you remember when I showed this ????... dots cushion HERE











Pinpoint hand embroidery in different ways, with thread 8 on linen.





For now we are reaping the harvest ...
... look a few of which we have done in class ...


combining colors ...

the same tone ...


Colorines ...










Almost like mine ....


green ... I want you green


and blue ... adorned with pearl buttons ..



and you think this purple ?.... yeah, yeah that's dumb ... lol ... Espabila



All the same, but all different ... a small sample of many who have done ... and I have some great students!

For me I like mine ... ainsss garnets, is that I love so much ...



What? you urge one to do? ...
ataqueeeee Ale to .... well ... lol.
you soon


0 comments:

Post a Comment