Saturday, April 30, 2011

Heavy Cm Day Before Period

"... MUAAAA ..."



Xiquet
Hello!


Yesterday there was a royal wedding ... I guess all the saw.


And the kiss of lovers ..... if that ... was ... cortito MUAAAA !!!!... ...


in my class I also have had "Wedding Gusanal"


And the kiss of "gusinovios" ... if ... MUAAAAAAAAA!


... SUPERLARGUITOOOOO !!!... JAJAJA ES.




From behind are very "cojiditos" and continue through the sleeves to the tail.





... KISS fore, for the wedding album ... lol.




******************** *********************************


And today I also have given a MUAAAA! huge my father was so pleased with your cherry ....






I have cared so much ... you look at the cherry having is that

Benicarló ground cherry is not and that's why he is so proud ...








ummmm .... and they are good!







Gracies stop! ... MUAAAA .. ..


... and these for you all .....


MUA, MUA AND REQUETEMUAAAAAA ....


SOON


*************** *****************



0 comments:

Post a Comment