Sunday, April 3, 2011

Plasma Tv Realiabilty

... Ummm ... CHOCOLATE!

Xiquet Hello! Ummm .... chocolate squares!




Ummmm...gotitas de chocolate!!!


sweets .... Ummmm ... Ummmm ... very sweet .... Mix all ingredients and I get this tasty taaaaannnn !!!!.... jajaja . Robert Kaufman fabrics are ... ... Dessert Divas Collection. Y so we will be the "fashions" ... if we do something with them ... right? you soon ... ************************** PS: I tried posting this entry last night ... and no way. This morning I tried again ... I wear it well ... first sentences, space, and then the photos ... all arregladito and correct. But when I press Publish Post ... comes around "dancing ????" hahaha. So it's not that I've gone crazy ... is that blogger does what he wants ... or has "drunk" a little dizzy and everything goes?? hahaha. Any know why this happens? .... and do not try anything more ... ... ummm chocolate has gone bad on this post ... hahaha ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment