Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fluttering And Bubbly

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;The Hour of the Cat>>

Xiquet Hello!

MIAUUUU serious ..... my thoughts today ... because I am going to talk about cats .... rather ... The novel ...



"The Hour of the Cat"




The author is Angela, the daughter of one of my students and almost a year ago and presented his book here in VinarĂ²s (though now living in Madrid this )..." the terreta is terreta "and here he wanted to present his first novel.


And almost a year ago I read, but makes very few days I have re-read ... because I like it because you hooked, because until we discover what happens you can not stop reading. It is a book of those that you sit in the chair, until you read just do not get up. Let me love and as I said it .... I look forward to the next.


If you like reading and do not ever find it, you can buy HERE and hopefully I like it as much as me.





And speaking of cats .... these are some of the stuff we did in class ... with these "cute kittens" ... hahaha.


BLUE CATS ....





... MORE CATS BLUE ...












....PUESTOS EN UN COJIN...






...GATOS "SPECIAL" ...








ColorĂ­n CATS .... ...







.... CATS AROUND WITH MOUSE ...





... AND ALSO "Aristocats" ...










MIAUUUU .... GREETINGS FROM THE 'ROOF ".... hahaha.




0 comments:

Post a Comment