Monday, March 14, 2011

Big Facial Compilations

"Cositas PATCH"



Xiquet Hello!


Today a few little things ....


Martina and Tatiana are two beautiful twin sisters and their grandmother Lolin these applications has made them so beautiful in their "jumpers"



That beautiful! but always have twice the work ... by his granddaughters whatever!


And is that applications are the same in both, you are ahead ...




... and these from behind!


have been cute!




These drawings, you can find in the book of Reiko Kato:

"My Dreams Quilts"



And like many always say, in this world of blogs are
many generous friends ...
This is the gift you sent me Marieta
I enjoyed this "special reel." ... thank you very much.



And last week came to me in the store Julia with her family and see
that gift brought me ....
needles, thimble, scissors beautiful y. .. the black box with gold sewing machine is a tape measure!
Thanks Julia ... you know that I loved and I will soon reach your girls what they promised.
again to see if I can better serve you .... ainsss work.
... And I'm sewing ... lol ... some ye "mu savvy" and by email and have told me what I do ... lol, well have looked the picture of that for some cut Telitas have guessed ...
and that is something so, so ... so ....
JAJAJAJA ... right now I teach you (but have not finished)
BESITOS.
*********************************

0 comments:

Post a Comment