Thursday, March 24, 2011

Penis Against Her On Bus

"more things"




Xiquet Hello!
more things ...
As you know, some of my students and I are doing Sewing SAL.
second block See what he has done Vicentica!
has enlarged the original and has been looking at this mini-crocheted doily almost identical!


Look how precious ...





.. all a gem not you think?





And this is the original ... watching this has been brought to light ufff .... right? ... hahaha.






MAS COSITA ....
I still sewing my quilt with all those Telitas ....
many already know .... it is, but as usual I have put my changes
and have drawn different stuff ....
Here the friendly worm ...

puppy .. and right now I put a bone ....


Do not you know that quilt is? .... uy, uy, uy .... a hint ...
... I need accurate for next week ... and I do not read more ... hahaha.
more things.
If there is something wonderful in this world of blogs are moments like this ...

That a person comes into the store with enormous enthusiasm to meet you.
M ª Carmen Tarancón is a follower of my blog for a long time.
I realize you have made a lot of sewing and not a day goes by without going to see if there is something new ... so I hope this time you see the new you.
Thank you for your visit, has been a real pleasure.
you soon ...
***********************

0 comments:

Post a Comment