Sunday, February 27, 2011

Find The Patrick Ewing Sneakers

"OUT OF FASHION ... yyyy ...."


Xiquet Hello!
Well, even if it is almost the last day but here is my first block of sewing SAL Anna Orduña.
I have bundled some of my students ... and you know that I do for them ... whatever they had seen and not all know how to make a SAL with that of the Internet "(lol and here understood ... lol that makes me laugh) so I'm going to do with them.

I've put my "personal touch" ... I wanted to put some pins and a sewing needle in the pincushions ...


And making the block in class most of my students were not aware that these birds.
So I told formerly much used for sewing.
jaws were called and the most common was the "sewing bird"
to be picked up the clamps to the table and the bird (which was a clip) holding the clothes to keep it taut.



In this picture I think we will see perfectly ...




And if you like to know more clikar in these pictures and you can read what it tells us about this " gadgets "... lol






I've taken from this book ... it's great Jinny Beyer.
Since I was in Madrid on a course with her and taught us most things in this book to me is like "the bible" of handmade patchwork.

If this year does not just "arcades" to no where ... lol .. will not ... by ...
The quilt she had to Sitges ... and the theme was "Tell me you love" .. is full of sewing machines ... I'm making a mini quilt with pockets to stuff and sew ... " dessert "... lol sewing SAL ... AHHHH .... HELP! I am a "seam" addicted "... hahaha.
I'll tell you all this as just right? ... Hahaha.

And changing the subject ... now my mother was very happy:
tulips that brought my daughter this summer holiday in the Netherlands are coming!


And I can smell spring in your garden ... "the Emperor Joseph II" are very beautiful in bloom ... ummmm that they are!



And to end to know that we PARTY!
WE ARE IN CARNIVAL!
From 27 February to 7 March ... Vinaròs CARNIVAL!
HERE can see everything they do.
mismooooooo Until now ....

******************************************

0 comments:

Post a Comment