Sunday, February 20, 2011

Golddesert Eagle For Sale

"... sometimes ..."


Xiquet Hello!
Sometimes we have so many things ... we do not know all we have ....
That I'm very fickle, I have told you once ... which I like something I bought ...
Today was one of those days I could put in my sewing room and sew many things I have going ... but ...
I do not know you, I have a sewing room that is seldom tidy ... and when arranged at all, and you say you look nice ... but I fancy myself as a sewing!
All more in 10 minutes and returns to be all upside down ... if textiles here, that if scissors, if papers, threads, patterns uffff little hard ... order. Well, today I dropped
sewing and playing first put some order ... and you know what ... if not take it all not good ... I ordered begun to make boxes, cartons ... more sewing boxes that did not even know I had ... and at one point and had the table full of stuff!
And of course that I have always have had to remove the other side (do not you see that mess!)


I found some scissors to have not seen ...
And finally! I got my DMC cabinet that since I bought it was still inside the box ... and that haceeeee ....
Now I have to tidy up all the threads, but I like this unit!




... If I with my three boxes of wires and manages me ...





to an embroidery made them up ... to a ...


.... and another ....
And today in a bag I found what I was doing
cross stitch before starting the patchwork.
This sewing box with mother daughter loves me, I first
faces if I did not like was no longer ...
course I liked ... but came out the patch and px!
not, I hope to finish someday.





And in this box or chest ... I knew I had something inside ...





I have opened and had the metal boxes that I bought Bernina
ago years at Creative ...


thought were all empty ... yyyyy



... surprise! Finally I found the buttons I bought in
Sainte Marie p irst time I went and thought he had "gone" ... hahaha.
I like a lot!







These boxes were in the closet ... I thought that empty ... but ..


I found in a few samples .... puntillitas



And again ... that has more in small boxes ...






all had something ....



There God ... as I said ... a sometimes do not even know all I have ...
and has nearly finished the day and less time to go to eat at the restaurant
here I am fixing things ... but some are already in place eh?
Telitas
All the Dear Jane I do with George ....




... Here's a little bit of everything ....




And as this .... and I have three more ....






If at the end I have to give my husband reason .... when I said:
-hear you have Store and mountains mounted ... no one at home! ... hahaha.
... yyyyyy time it is and I have not sewn anything ... and I finished ahhhhh
put everything in place ..... yyyyyy .. ...
Yes, I stand to make a break and be with all of you for a while ...
why? ... Well because I am very "Agustito ".... JAJAJA.
BESITOS


********************************

0 comments:

Post a Comment