Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Nicorette Gum Hurts Gums

PX-MINI-MINI-CROSS POINT

Xiquet Hello!
Last night I gave the "puntazo" ... or as I call you please ...
I tell you, most of the days when I close the store at night passing through "Els Diaris" -stationery a library where you find all ... I like to greet a student of mine who works there and always buy something ... plus a little chat ... hahaha.
yyyy pass for last night .....
px I bought this magazine ... if I know that I have no time to do it, but
me like to have, inside there are beautiful things and when I saw this girl came home telling me ... I'll do it!
And after dinner and everything and I started ello.Ni collected material was to do so and were hours away from returning to the store ... but I erre que erre when I put one thing in mind ...
I started to do as always with this fabric counting two squares and the final series of big according to the scheme 8cm.Pero thought about ... and if I do one?
I can assure you I have never done cross stitch as small ito taking one little picture ... ufff between not I had my lamp and so they were ... is the first time I've had to get reading glasses for my husband ... I do ainsss old me .. hahaha
H not finished till I did not stop, or tell you when is ... and as I have saved so much already and I have no sleep ... but here it is!
You see it is tiny yeahhhh .... and I also I have started printing my drawer since I do not remember .... uff ... lol .... I'm going to put things from time to time and this will be a of them.





I put the same colors as I said in the original scheme, but you see that as the fabric other has been very different .... but I encantaaa!



... and I'm at least a little stretch on the couch today, I lived longer .... lol ... no sleep ... almost anything .... hahaha .... but I'm so glad it was worth.
BESITOS
***************** *******

0 comments:

Post a Comment