Sunday, February 13, 2011

How Long For Omeprazole

"ALL HEART"

Xiquet Hello!


Today is the day of love .... and I'm in love with sooo many things!!



And what better than hearts ... many hearts filled with love, affection, friendship and all the good that you'll want to imagine to this day!





"ALL HEART"



is the quilt I made year Sitges past and that many of you have seen, the photos have in my heart I know that I have served many of your work.



will teach "more cerquita" ...







I love hearts ... "I am a romantic" ... and so thought of making this quilt ....



I searched many fabrics that have hearts to do it and I started drawing the different models ...



This is the one I like is a Japanese magazine, but it attaches to make it right in the heart ... to me it means the great love I have the patchwork ...

so perfectly reflects the joy you have when you've finished your quilt and how happy you are about it you want to dance with him, right?

application is made with the technique "needle turn" and the mini quilt is made with squares of different fabrics (although it does not appreciate much) and then topped with embroidered knots.

The detail: The steel in her hand ....

Ummm .... I love it!












Different hearts are different techniques ...

this applied cranny and red embroidered flowers.





Four different sizes with my little machines (which can not be missed .. lol) even to the third I painted hearts red!





TILDA With hearts .... I made this beautiful bouquet that "Monino" ...




This seems to have told me so much ... lol I leave you also think ...

cranny is applied and at the heart that inset with red ribbon and put the trimmings outline that was wider ... but After putting the court and is not bad at all right?





Applied with a festoon festoon but different .... see?






These four are also applied, and instead of scallops I made them each a different embroidery stitches so everyone .... has a special touch ...? ... haha.







The crazy and I love to embroider and then also left the two with all the different fabrics and embroidery.









This telita of hearts I have much affection, a lady gave me my second trip to Sainte Marie aux Marie Mines ... we were eating together at tables that put group for all German and even though I can assure you that we talked ... I gave one jajaja.Le my thimbles as he saw it and you do not see how I did understand that library had and that he liked muchísimo.Se was so happy that the truth ... I have no idea what he said ... but then I looked for all stands until I found and you can not even imagine "the surtidito" of Telitas and things that gave me .. and a super "hugs" because you can not even imagine how big it was .... lol.

And .... ainssss
botoncitos





Three different hearts with his "scallops" are also different and although not completely understood but in the big I like a grommet and the end is a knot but after slaughter ... or see ...









A tip, a pair .... in and out ...








three at their respective embroidery .... different ...







And this ice cream ...." ".... but different because it is more round and rotates to the opposite side .. ..






In "India ".... Row as a family .. lol .. papá.mamá. . and the small ...




... and of course ... a heart of Paris ... the city of love!









And the climax ... the love here .....






Well, you see a quilt in which the edges are also stitched hearts are sewn and each half circle back and then the same throughout the quilt.
The base fabric there are many hearts and mulch according to the design of some of them.




On the back I put this fabric red roses which I love Tilda.



And "label ".... as another heart.





colgadito And here ... in the field, which today has been a great day.

Those that you want to do if nothing happens will be released in a English magazine patchwork ... with all the explanations and patterns .... but not when I will tell you exactly ....
.... HAPPY DAY TO ALL AND ALL! *********************************************



0 comments:

Post a Comment